Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Photography Studio....

Check this NY studio out...


Jackanory Studio Visit: 1RN from andrew hetherington on Vimeo.

Where better to start out then at 1RN; the rent controlled Manhattan home studio of Mr I Like To Tell Stories Himself Jonathan Saunders. In case you missed it this place was in the running for PDN’s online competition ‘Cramped But Cool Studios‘ recently. How it did not win I have no idea. This was my first visit to this hallowed spot and as tradition has it one must have ones portrait taken by the man himself as soon as you cross the threshold.
(from what's the jackanory? )


Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

3 comments:

  1. I thought I had a small studio. Holy crap! I guess I shouldn't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video... and I thought I had a cramped quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Wonderful photos! See you on the Forum. :)

    ReplyDelete