Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jeannie and Robert - 2008

Here are two very special people to me...Both of them I've know for many years, both served in Iraq with me, and both are quite the AWESOME couple !!


Check little Jeannie out...ATTITUDE !!!

Yummy Cake !! It was really good, I had 2 pieces ...j/k





Playing around, found this claw foot tub just laying around and put them in it...they were such good sports about it...Thanks Rob and Jeannie !!






Congrats guys, may you have many happy and health years ahead of you !! CW

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work Will, I just wish you had saved me some of that cake :) Great photo of the bride and groom in the bathtub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love the pictures you took!! The one in the tub really turned out amazing!I love having a lot of pictures from our wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work.

    The Bride and Groom must be thrilled.

    Love the tub shot.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete